Saturday, January 1, 2011

First....a look back at 2010

Before I post my first 2011 photo - I wanted to have a look back at 2010 (thanks for the idea Trudy!). Here are some of our memorable moments of 2010 - what a fantastic year!




January - 26 weeks pregnant

 February - having fun getting our pro maternity pics taken

 March - 37 weeks pregnant


April - Drew Nicholas Kogon
 

 May - first pro pics with Drew


 
 June - Nick's first Father's Day


 
 July - Drew's first road trip (to North Conway)


 

August - Drew's first cereal
 
September - Celebrating my cousin Jean's wedding

 
 October - My little monkey


 


November - Family pics

December - Our little Santa
 
That was fun - I loved going through all of last years photos! 2010 was an amazing year - here's to a happy and healthy 2011!


 
 






2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenn! I added your link to a list so it's clickable. Love your photos especially the February one...I don't miss my preggo belly but you sure looked amazing at your photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trudy! I REALLY miss my preggo belly (but not enough to do it again anytime soon!!)! You looked beautiful pregnant!

    ReplyDelete